Mobile screening station
- Camera is installed at between 180cm to 200cm, above the average height of the average person
- Camera should be tilted angle down at 10 to 15 degree for best viewing angle
Guidelines for the establishment of fast screening channels
- Fast screen passage planning, to guide the flow of people through “single-person one-way” as the basic policy, so that the flow of people reaches a fixed distance (detection area)from the camera to ensure that all passing personnel can be checked for body temperature.
- The distance between this certain point (detection area) and the camera is the “detection distance”. This distance must be within 2 meters, as long as it does not hinder the convenience of pedestrians to ensure fast flow of people. It is recommended to shorten the distance to 1 meter for increase the detection surface.
Customized detection area
- Enable to conduct real-time temperature screening when passing through the detection area.
- Effectively eliminates non-target heat source
Snapshot and alarm of suspected person with fever
- Identify target → Snapshot → Alarm → personnel recheck